Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Another Member of the "No Cross, No Cash" Brigade!

This is a request for membership in the "No Cross, No Cash" Brigade. I have been a regular contributor to the Wm & Mary Fund (with matching corporate gifts) and to the Wm & Mary Athletic Educational Foundation since 1975. In December, I informed the Fund administrators that I was revoking my pledge to the Fourth Century Club. I have also declined a request to be a donor for the Class of '72's 35th anniversary gift. I will be reconsidering my support of WMAEF between now and the due date in March for annual renewal.

I look forward to a future for William and Mary that is marked by a return to leadership and governance that is worthy of her heritage.

Thank you.


Robert G. Jones, A.B. Government, '72

No comments: